We are grateful for the generosity of the many families, schools, churches and other organizations who have recently donated items from our Wish List. Thanks to you, we have been able to bring the gifts of dignity and hope to the hundreds of people who walk through our door each week seeking help.
Please see the list below for the items we are currently collecting:
- Shower Bags: Quart or gallon-sized baggies containing a deodorant,
- toothbrush, bar of soap, travel-sized toothpaste, shampoo and body lotion.
- (Razors, small shaving creams and washcloths included in the baggie are an appreciated bonus!)
- New athletic socks for men and women
- Ground Coffee, Tea Bags, Sugar Packets
- Septa Tokens – Tokens are distributed to our clients who need transportation to and from doctor appointments and job interviews.
- Gift Cards to Walgreens, Acme, McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts – Gift cards are distributed to clients who need diapers, cold medicine, baby formula, food and other necessities.
- Plastic Grocery Bags for Take Home Meals
Donations may be dropped off at Face to Face,
109 E Price St, Philadelphia, PA 19144 each
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 9AM to 2PM.
We are closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Please Note: At this time, we are only accepting donations listed on the above wish list.
Please contact Marie McCabe at 215-438-7939 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information