Join Our Team!
If you are an energetic and motivated person in search of a mission driven employer, we would love for you to join our team. Explore our job opportunities below. If you are interested in applying for a job, send your resume to the Director of Human Resources, Adrienne Smythe, at Adrienne@facetofacegermantown.org.
Director of NonProfit Health Center
The Face to Face Health Center is a complementary center focused on behavioral health support, wellness, health education and counseling. The center offers services in conjunction with outside primary care providers to assure health equity for low -income people in Germantown.
The Director of the Health Center will report to the Director of Programs.
- Health Clinic hours are Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10:00am-2:00pm.
- In order to address health equity, assess the socioeconomic, behavioral, and clinical factors affecting each incoming patient
- With patient, develop a plan to address presenting issues
- Refer patients to other Face to Face programs for a comprehensive approach
- Plan and participate in cross sector case reviews of patients seen in other programs
- Interface with patient’s primary care to ensure appropriate follow-up and support patient with compliance
- In conjunction with Director of Programs, hire and manage health center staff and volunteers.
- Manage and coordinate volunteer physicians, residents, etc.
- Track and chart patient encounters
- Review and analyze data in the Apricot system and develop strategies for program improvement
- Work collaboratively with other Face to Face Program Directors to ensure seamless service delivery
- Work with Program Director to develop budget for Health Center.
- Train and educate all Health Center staff on health -related issues pertinent to the population of Face to Face.
- Offer relevant health related educational opportunities to guests
- Promote Face to Face services to local organizations, resource fairs, etc. and provide frequent updates of services available
- Grow base of patients through regular outreach in community
- Monitor outcome deliverables as agreed upon for grant obligations.
- Seek out specialists in other medical fields and bring their expertise to Face to Face to better serve our patients.
- Develop volunteer base and update Volunteer Hub regularly
- Attend monthly staff meetings, participate in staff committees and annual staff retreat
- Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse or Masters in Public Health
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in behavioral health (Preferred)
- Supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of community health nursing practices
- Ability to measure blood pressure a plus
- Ability to work with culturally diverse and socioeconomically diverse population.
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and manage a diverse professional staff. A commitment to our organizational values of hospitality and mutuality in all interactions.
- 123 E Price St, Philadelphia, PA 19144
- $37 – $42 an hour
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Email Adrienne Smythe at email@example.com.
Get Involved Today!
Learn more about how you can help those experiencing hunger and poverty.